RON3050CW02, RON3050CW10, RON3050CW05, RON3050CW15
Eilon Engineering specializes in Ron Crane Scales™ dynamometers and load cells – all innovative, state-of-the-art products incorporating the latest technologies. Ron dynamometers are ideal for safe weighing during lifting, tension or drag force measurement. They are portable, durable and feature extremely long battery life.
The Ron 3050 features extremely long battery life and can operate up to 2000 hours on AA disposable batteries. Made from aerospace steel, the Ron 3050 includes fatigue rated load cells for increased safety. They are often used in offshore, wind turbines maintenance and other heavy industries.
- Highly Accurate: ± 0.1% of full range - important for early overload detection
- Protective Cage: High quality cage mounted on rubber cushions for protection against external impacts.
- Readable: Large digits can be read from a distance.
- Robust: Heavy duty designs with shock absorbing mechanisms
- Minimal Headroom Loss: Smallest on the market - important for indoor applications
- Meets Standards: All Eilon Engineering load cells are Fatigue Rated according to ASME BTH-1-2017, ASME B30.26 and IEC 61508