The Positioner virtually eliminates the risk of injury by suspended supply units, since the suspended load can be effortlessly adjusted in height as required. The integrated brake ensures that the chosen position is securely maintained – even if the weight of the unit varies, e.g. as a result of connecting or removing compressed air hoses. The housing is made of special plastic for superior impact resistance, which renders the Positioner suitable for use also under very rough operating conditions.
- Safe suspension with freely rotating and swivelling screw-type spring hook
- Housing of very impact- and abrasion-resistant plastic
- High-strength polyamide cable
- Load suspension via screw-type spring hook
- Brake force adjustment via lateral adjusting screw