HEH010, HTK1/4S, HTK1/4ST
Hitachi’s reputation for excellence in design, quality, reliability and performance has made this brand a global market leader. With over three decades of proven reliability throughout Australasia and an extensive operating range, Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists are suited to most applications. The Hitachi models vary from 250kg to 15 tonne capacity and are available in three or single phase, two speed or single speed while being tested to the Australian standards.
- All Hitachi models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Operation: fully contactorised with high rated contactors and pendant controls; both fitted with mechanical interlocks and 24V control. Optional IP65 pendant including E-Stop available.
- Safety Limits: full current and shunt limit switches operate in both directions of hook travel.
- Overload Limiter: this electro-mechanical device is exclusive to the Hitachi range and boasts a far more superior overload protection device than the slipping clutch method. Available on all Hitachi models.
- Braking: all models are fitted with an electro-magnetic, self-adjusting disc type brake to the gearbox and the 'F' models have an additional auxiliary centrifugal brake fitted to the motor.