Hitachi’s reputation for excellence in design, quality, reliability and performance has made this brand a global market leader. With over three decades of proven reliability throughout Australasia and an extensive operating range, Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists are suited to most applications. The Hitachi L-Series model offers high levels of machine durability and safety to ensure the performance of the hoisting operation. It is tested to the Australian standards AS1418.2.
- Significant improvement to the duty cycle which extends operation time.
- Operation: fully contactorised with high rated contactors and pendant controls; both fitted with mechanical interlocks and 24V control. Optional IP65 pendant including E-Stop available.
- Braking: all models are fitted with an electro-magnetic, self-adjusting disc type brake to the gearbox.
- The new chain container next to the main body of the hoist prevents unnecessary movement of the chain container and lower hook doesn’t touch the chain container.
- The new hook allows for easy slinging work with the wide hook dimension.