Materials Handling Safety
- Always read the instruction manual carefully before operation.
- Do not overload beyond your unit’s rated capacity.
- Always secure your load.
- Where appropriate, always wear safety shoes and gloves.
- Your product may be fitted with safety devices, brakes or other features. Please check your individual manual properly and identify these features and how they operate.
- Do not attempt to repair any materials handling equipment unless you are authorised and trained to do so.
- Check daily; operation of unit braking system and wheels.
- Check monthly; level of fluids where applicable.
- Pacific Hoists Products & accessories are not designed and should not be used for lifting, supporting or transporting personnel