The Pacific Platform Trolley is an economical alternative to the expensive forklifts. They are ideally suited for unloading skids in smaller workshops, warehouses, hospitals and assembly lines. All models are fitted with an overload valve and a slow-lowering valve to control speed.
- High quality, heavy duty construction for reliability.
- Available in a variety of lift heights to suit each application.
- Top quality, heavy load bearing castors which ensure durability.
- Supplied with a removable work platform and fork tynes.
- Manual and battery-powered models available.
- Standard fitted with rear swivel brake wheels to prevent the table from moving during loading and unloading.
- Adjustable tyne width.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSDimensions: PACIFIC PLATFORM TROLLEYS (in mm)
*Uses 12 Volt N70ZZ battery.
|Rated Capacity (kg)||400||400||400||400||400||400|
|Operation||Manual||Manual||Manual||12V DC Battery*||12V DC Battery*||12V DC Battery*|
|Platform Size (W x L in mm)||650 x 580||650 x 580||650 x 580||650 x 580||650 x 580||650 x 580|
|Max. Lift Height (mm)||1200||1500||1700||1200||1500||1700|
|Min. Lift Height (mm)||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|Exterior Width (mm)||550||550||550||550||550||550|
|Net Weight (kg)||84||90||93||128||135||138|