The IBT Series range of torque wrenches utilises the latest designs and is made to the highest engineering standards providing a safe and versatile system. Manufactured from the latest alloys, the IBT Series range is built to last and to provide a lifetime of service. These torque wrenches are suitable for continuous use at maximum pressure; improving work efficiency and performance. The range of 10 models is one of the largest ranges available; covering torques from 112 Nm to 72,000 Nm and covers most bolt sizes in the Australasian market. The IBT Series range is backed up by a full warranty and spare parts service.
- Precision engineered with a maximum working pressure of 700 Bar (10,000 Psi) with an accuracy of +/- 3%; delivering reliable and accurate performance.
- A complete range comprising of 10 models with torque capacities from 112 Nm to 72,000 Nm; covering bolt sizes from 14mm to 125mm.
- 360o/180o swivel operation provides greater flexibility for use in a wide variety of applications.
- The square drive is designed to operate with our Chromium Molybdenum high tensile strength sockets; providing long life, safe and reliable performance. Laser-etched torque guide provided.
- A 360o detachable reaction arm allows for safe positioning and operation.
- Compact lightweight design made from high technology Aluminium-Titanium alloy which makes the IBT Series range easy and safe to use.
- Fitted with the latest CEJN hose coupling systems, suitable for safe connections to 700 Bar hose fittings; providing greater flexibility and compatibility with many 700 Bar hydraulic systems.
- Please refer to the Hydraulic Torque Wrench Selection Guide to select the correct torque tool for your application.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: IBT SERIES SQUARE DRIVE HYDRAULIC TORQUE WRENCH
|Bolt size (M)||14~30||16~36||22~48||27~56||30~64||36~72||42~90||48~100||64~120||72~125|