The LOW Series range of low profile torque wrenches utilises the latest designs and is made to the highest engineering standards; providing a safe and versatile system. Manufactured from the latest alloys this low profile range is built to last and to provide a lifetime of service. Torque wrenches are suitable for continuous use at maximum pressure; improving work efficiency and performance. The Low Series range of 5 models is one of the largest ranges available; covering torques from 232 Nm to 44,593 Nm and covers most bolt sizes in the Australasian market. The Low Series range is backed up by a full warranty and spare parts service.
- Precision engineered with a maximum working pressure of 700 Bar (10,000 Psi) with an accuracy of +/- 3%; delivering reliable and accurate performance.
- A complete range comprising of 5 models with torque capacities from 232 Nm to 44,593 Nm; covering bolt sizes from 19mm to 175mm.
- 360o/180o swivel operation provides greater flexibility for use in a wide variety of applications.
- The LOW Series is designed to operate with our Chromium Molybdenum high strength hexagonal cassette and range of reducers; providing long life, safe and reliable performance.
- Compact lightweight design made from high technology Aluminium-Titanium alloy which makes the LOW Series range easy and safe to use. Suitable for use in areas with low height clearances.
- Fitted with the latest CEJN hose coupling systems suitable for safe connections to 700 Bar hose fittings; providing greater flexibility and compatibility with many 700 Bar hydraulic systems.
- Please refer to the Hydraulic Torque Wrench Selection Guide to select the correct torque tool for your application.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: LOW SERIES LOW PROFILE TORQUE WRENCH
|MODEL||TORQUE RANGE (Nm)||BOLT WIDTH ACROSS FLATS RANGE (mm)||POWER HEAD WEIGHT (kg)||WORK HEAD WEIGHT (kg)||DIMENSION (mm)|