A compact lightweight design, the KLW4000 Series of electric hydraulic pumps is quiet, versatile, safe and efficient; suitable for a wide range of hydraulic powered tool applications. The FP-4 valve head option allows up to 4 hydraulic tools to be used simultaneously; improving efficiency and job costs. Designed with a highly efficient radiator cooling system; the KLW4000 Series range is suitable for extended periods of use. Fitted with a fully adjustable pressure control valve which delivers operating pressures from 40-700 Bar; the KLW4000 Series range is the choice for the professional operator.
- Highly efficient compact 3 stage pump which provides fast, efficient and controlled operation.
- Integrated cooling system for continuous use and temperature control.
- Choice of valve assemblies to allow use of up to 4 hydraulic tools simultaneously.
- Fitted with pressure control valve and gauge to allow precise tool control.
- Corrosion resistant Aluminium tank and frame for use in harsh environments.
- 6 meter cable pendant control unit.
- KLW4000 FP-4 four unit valve assembly (optional extra)
- Pressure relief button-fixed to the solenoid; allowing manual release of pressure in the event of loss of power to the pump.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: KLW4000 ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC PUMP
|KLW4000 Electric Hydraulic Pump|
|Tank capacity (L)||8|
|Flow (L/min) - low pressure||7|
|Flow (L/min) - middle pressure||1.6|
|Flow (L/min) - high pressure||0.8|
|Output pressure (bar)||40 - 700|
|Motor voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Motor power (kw)||1.1|