The Pacific Pallet Truck is a cost effective alternative to forklifts. This unique cast iron pump design features hardened and chromium plated piston and ram, along with top of stroke and overload bypass valve. The articulating axle provides easier handling and control on uneven floor surfaces.
- Large rubber covered handle with fingertip control.
- Special lowering valve allows control of descent rate.
- The flow-regulating valve enables controlled speed with or without load.
- Polyurethane over aluminum steer wheels with double sealed bearings for quiet operation and long life.
- Stainless steel version also available on request.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: PACIFIC PALLET TRUCK
|Rated Capacity (kg)||2500|
|Max. Fork Height (mm)||190|
|Min. Fork Height (mm)||75|
|Fork Length (mm)||1220|
|Width Overall Forks (mm)||685|
|Individual Fork Width (mm)||160|
|Steering Wheel Diameter (mm)||Ø 180 x 50|
|Load Wheel Diameter (mm)||Ø 74 x 93|
|Net Weight (kg)||90|