Vital is a Japanese brand which is globally recognised for their high quality products. The VR-series lever blocks feature a “lock-in and lock-out” braking system which is the more traditional style with a free-wheeling system requiring the disengagement of the gear drive mechanism which is impossible with any load suspended on it. These lever blocks are ideally suited for the (underground) mining, aerospace and energy industries.
- Manufactured in Japan using optimum high quality steel which conforms to the strict JIS & ISO regulations.
- All Vital models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Vital lever blocks can be supplied with overload protection for added security of use (excluding 250kg and 500kg models).
- The unique design of the bottom hook prevents slipping and ensures safe operation.
- Easy two-step operation to prevent accidental free-wheeling.
- Hardened alloy steel load chain with embossed identification, marked as to the relevant standards.
- Load Chain Exceeds Australian Standards with 5:1 Safety Factor.
- The Vital VR-2 series are suitable for tandem lifting applications.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: VITAL LEVER BLOCKS VR-2 SERIES
* Vital lever blocks with customised lift heights are available.
|Rated Capacity (tonne)||0.8||1.6||3.2||6.3|
|Standard Lift Height (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Pull to lift load (kg)||15||18||38||39|
|Net Weight (kg)||6.9||9.7||16.3||26.7|
|Chain Size (mm)||6.3||7.1||9.0||9.0|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||2|