Challenger Chain Blocks feature better quality in a new compact design. The extensive range is suitable for many applications in the mining, construction, industrial and automotive industry. These chain blocks have it all; better quality, easy to use, improved safety and all of this with reduced cost.
- All Challenger models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- High strength end stop with secondary end anchor for increased safety.
- “T” type hooks for improved load holding integrity.
- Gear system design for reduced effort when lifting loads.
- Includes a specially designed hand wheel to eliminate hand chain slippage and pocket wear.
- Encapsulated needle bearings and side plate bearings for smoother operation.
- Key internal components are CNC machined before being heat-treated and toughened.
- No aluminum content which ensures suitability for mining applications.
- Overall better design and improved finish to prolong life expectancy.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: CHALLENGER CHAIN BLOCK
|CAPACITY||500 KG||1 TONNE||2 TONNE||3 TONNE||5 TONNE|
|Lift Height (m)||3||6||3||6||3||6||3||6||3||6|
|Test Load (kg)||750||1500||3000||4500||7500|
|Effort to lift full load (N)||210||285||355||340||400|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||2||2|
|Hand Chain (mm x mm)||Ø5 x 23.7|
|Hand Chain Drop (m)||2||5||2||5||2||5||2||5||2||5|
|Load Chain (mm x mm)||Ø5 x 15||Ø6.3 x 19||Ø8 x 24||Ø7.1 x 21||Ø9 x 27|
|Net Weight for 3m lift (kg)||9||10||12||16||20||25||23||29||39||50|
|MODEL||500KG||1 TONNE||2 TONNE||3 TONNE||5 TONNE|