The JDN M-series are specifically designed for underground mining operations where loads can be lifted, lowered and horizontally pulled. Due to their versatility, they are also suitable for many different industrial applications. The M-series have the same features as the JDN PROFI-series, however; they operate with an air pressure of only 4 bar.
- Manufactured in Germany, under strict quality control with demanding tolerances.
- All JDN models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Patented pre-lube motor design for low maintenance, oil-free operation.
- 100% duty rating and unlimited duty cycle suits all environmental conditions.
- Insensitive to dust, humidity and temperatures ranging from -20 °C up to + 70 °C.
- ATEX-approved models available, suitable for application in dangerous and explosive environments.
- Fail-safe brake, in case of air supply failure.
- Cast iron housing suitable for severe conditions.
- Easy operation and low maintenance design.
- Two chain falls for operation in both directions.
- Specially designed for horizontal and vertical moving of loads.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONSSpecifications: JDN MINING AIR HOISTS
* Custom lift heights available. Weight based on standard model. Lifting speed at 2 m length of control. Longer control hoses decrease the lifting speeds.
|Rated Capacity (tonne)||1 - 2||3 - 6|
|Weight with standard 3m lift (kg)||60||100|
|No. of chain strands||1 -2||1 - 2|
|Motor Output (kW)||0.77||1.3|
|Chain Dimension (mm)||9 x 27||13 x 36|
|Air Pressure (bar)||4||4|
|Air Consumption at full load (m³/min)|
|Air Connection||Rd 32 x ⅛”||Rd 32 x ⅛”|
|Lifting speed at full load (m/min)||3 – 1.5||2.2 – 1.1|
|Lowering speed at full load (m/min)||12.5 – 6.5||6 - 3|
|A1 (smallest headroom with 1/1 chain strands)||603||750|
|A2 (smallest headroom with 1/2 chain strands)||660||870|
|B1 (with 1/1 chain strands)||313||370|
|B2 (with 1/2 chain strands)||370||490|
|E1 (Hook opening)||30||40|
|E2 (Hook opening)||30||40|
|E3 (Hook opening)||30||30|
|F (maximum width)||144||195|