Following the complete reworking of JDN’s EH series up to 60 tonnes, the EH 75 and EH 100 are now state-of-the-art and available with immediate effect. Key components are the new motor featuring the innovative JDN motor brake concept.
The improvements in detail:
- Up to 50% energy saving by decreased air consumption
- Up to 50% faster
- Up to 10% lower hoist weight
- Decreased overall dimensions
- Reduced sound level
- 4 trolleys or compact design (C) with 2 trolleys
The new, powerful EH models are primarily used for BOP-Handling on oil rigs.The EH series is a reliable solution for the harshest requirements, particularly for On & Offshore. Moreover, thanks to their quality and robustness, the hoists also provide excellent service in the cement industry and wherever heavy loads have to be moved.
Further information on the new JDN EH Series is available here.
You’re on the road and don’t have a laptop ready? You just want to quickly find some important information on hoists and crane systems? You can now access JDN information at any time and anywhere on your smartphone.
- Dedicated mobile online offering for smartphones
- Fast, clear and can be operated with one hand
- Dedicated domain for direct access via jdngroup.com
- Optimised, expandable menu and search function in header area of pages
- All product categories accessible directly from the homepage
- Fast mobile access
- Clear layout
- Simple operation
Why not try it out now: jdngroup.com
IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition, Fort Worth
March 4 – 6, 2014
Fort Worth Convention Center,
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
MODEX 2014, Atlanta
March 17 – 20, 2014
Georgia World Congress Center
Atlanta, Georgia, USA