The loss of productivity and downtime in any industry can be costly. Within the growing market for rail maintenance, downtime can often be attributed to the tools being used on site. One of the simplest ways to help reduce the amount of time spent not working is through the selection of the right equipment and tools for the job.
Simplex provide a specialist series of rail maintenace hydraulic and mechanical tools designed to be economical, high performing and effective in job time reduction. Below are 3 of the best Simplex products to help your business decrease rail downtime and increase your performance.
- Popular 4 stroke Honda petrol engine provides; economical fuel consumption, dependable start up, reliable running
- High performance two stage hydraulic pump: higher crossover pressure for faster cycle times
- Large selection of valve choices: to suit dump, single acting and double acting cylinder applications
- 4 x Reservoir sizing from 9.46 litres to 75.70 litres: for greater variety of capacity and oil cooling capabilities
- 10 ton capacity at both the head & toe
- 9”stroke with convenient spring return
- Pistol grip for rapid advancement
- Large base area for stability during lift
- Light weight for portability
3. Lightweight Aluminium Hand Pump – P
- Durable lightweight aluminium construction
- Two stage pump with 25% high flow rates
- Compact design for convenient storage